This LenditHome Powered By Intercap Lending Inc. Privacy Notice describes how LenditHome uses, shares and protects any information that you provide when using this website. LenditHome is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
LenditHome powered by Intercap Lending Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This U.S. Online Privacy Notice is subject to change. Please review it periodically. If we make changes to the U.S. Online Privacy Notice, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Notice. Any changes to this Notice will become effective when we post the revised Notice on the Site. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Notice. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Information relevant to qualifying for a home loan
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
LenditHome powered by Intercap Lending Inc. website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Dave@LenditHome.com
We may share customer information with our trusted business partners to assist you with your loan or other mortgage needs. Customers with questions regarding our loan officers and their licensing may visit the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Directory (NMLS) for more information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 11781 Lone Peak Pkwy #200, Draper, UT 84020.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly change any information found to be inconsistent or incorrect.
You may opt-out of certain disclosures
- You have the opportunity to “opt-out” of disclosures of your nonpublic personal information to third parties (such as your creditors), that is, direct us not to make those disclosures.
- If at any time, you wish to change your decision with regard to your “opt out”, you may do so. You may contact us at 801-830-8198 to change your “opt out” status.
Release of your information to third parties
- So long as you have not opted-out, we may disclose some or all of the information that we collect, as described above, to your creditors or third parties where we have determined that it would be helpful to you, would aid us in counseling you, or is a requirement of grant awards which make our services possible.
- We may also disclose any nonpublic personal information about you or former customers to anyone as permitted by law (e.g., if we are compelled by legal process).
- Within the organization, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Information for California Residents
For the purposes of this CCPA Privacy Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, or as otherwise defined by the CCPA.
Personal Information does not include information that is:
- Lawfully made available from government records;
- Deidentified or aggregate information; or
- Otherwise excluded from the scope of the CCPA.
Consumer does not include a natural person acting as a job applicant to, employee of, owner of, director of, officer of, medical staff member of, or contractor of LenditHome.com to the extent such person’s Personal Information is collected within the context of the person acting in such role.
California Consumers’ Rights and Choices
If you are a Consumer, the CCPA may permit you to request information regarding the:
- Categories of Personal Information (as defined by the CCPA) collected, sold or disclosed by us;
- Purposes for which categories of Personal Information collected by us are used;
- Categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information;
- Categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information; and
- Specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you and in some cases your Household.
In addition, if you are a Consumer, you may:
- Opt out of the sale of your Personal Information, in some circumstances;
- Opt out of receiving marketing communications from us; however, you may still receive administrative communications regarding our services;
- Opt in to certain financial incentive programs we may offer related to the collection, retention, or sale of your Personal Information; and
- Request that we and our service providers delete Personal Information we have collected from you, in some circumstances.
Further, the CCPA provides Consumers with the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by a business for the exercise of these CCPA privacy rights, subject to certain limitations.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information from Consumers
The table(s) below outline how we handle Personal Information collected about Consumers in the preceding 12 months from the date this CCPA Privacy Notice was last reviewed.
Use of Personal Information
Collection of Personal Information
In the preceding 12 months since this CCPA Privacy Notice was last reviewed, we have collected Personal Information from the following categories of sources: Directly from you (e.g. forms you complete or products and services you purchase), Business partners.
If you are a Consumer, you can make requests to know what personal information we have collected you in the past 12 months or to delete your personal information via www.LenditHome.com or 801-830-8198.
We have not sold your Personal Information for the preceding 12 months from the date of the last review of this CCPA Privacy Notice.
Please be aware that we do not accept or process requests through other means (e.g., via fax or social media).
We will review the information provided and may request additional information to ensure we are interacting with the correct Consumer. If you have a password-protected online account with us, you may be required to log-in to your account for identity verification. If you do not have an account with us, additional information to verify your identity may be required by law before we may take action upon such a request. This additional information may vary depending on the nature of your request and/or the nature of the information about which your request relates. In some cases, we may also be required by law to obtain a signed declaration under penalty of perjury from you that you are the subject of the request being made. If we suspect fraudulent or malicious activity on or from your account, we will delay taking action on your request until we can appropriately verify your identity and the request as authentic.
By law, we are not required to collect Personal Information that we otherwise would not collect in the ordinary course of our business, retain Personal Information for longer than we would otherwise retain such information in the ordinary course of our business, or reidentify or otherwise link information that is not maintained in a manner that would be considered Personal Information. If we have not requested specific additional information from you to verify your request, please do not send such information.
We generally will aim to avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. However, if we cannot reasonably verify your identity or more information is needed for security or fraud-prevention purposes, we may consider any of the following factors, alone or in combination, in requesting additional information:
- The type, sensitivity, and value of the Personal Information collected and maintained about the Consumer, as applicable law requires a more stringent verification process for sensitive or valuable personal information;
- The risk of harm to the Consumer posed by any unauthorized access or deletion;
- The likelihood that fraudulent or malicious actors would seek the Personal Information;
- Whether the Personal Information to be provided by the Consumer to verify their identity is sufficiently robust to protect against fraudulent requests or being spoofed or fabricated;
- The manner in which we interact with the Consumer;
- Available technology for verification; and
- Other factors that may be reasonable in the circumstances, are consistent with industry practice, are recommended by California government officials, or which may be required by law or regulation following the effective date of this CCPA Privacy Notice.
If your request is regarding household information, the same verification steps above may be required before we can provide you with aggregate household information. In addition, if you do not have a password-protected online account with us, for us to process a request for access to or deletion of specific pieces of information regarding your household, we may need all members of the household to make the request, and we may need to individually verify each household member and that each member making the request is currently a member of the house.
We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee or take other appropriate action in response to requests from a Consumer or household that are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf pursuant to applicable law. We accept documentation of your designation in the form of a valid power of attorney and/or a written authorization signed by you and the authorized agent. You must submit evidence of your designation of an authorized agent in writing to: 11781 South Lone Peak Parkway, Suite 200, DRAPER, Utah 84020, United States. We may require verification of your authorized agent in addition to the information for verification above for Consumers and households.
Our services are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect or sell Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you learn that a child has provided us with Personal Information, then you may contact us through the Contact Us section below.
Notice of Financial Incentive
We do not offer financial incentives to Consumers based upon the collection, retention or sale of a Consumer’s Personal Information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this CCPA Privacy Notice, contact Dave@LenditHome.com.
Last updated: October 05, 2020